Blogging about interesting articles
Tech Pro Research held a survey on the coming future of ICT. As we all know, technology is no stranger to change.
Key findings include:
- Increasing productivity through technology and improving efficiency and business processes are key issues for IT departments.
- Moving data and services to the cloud is seen as important (more so by CXOs), but there is also a level of dedication to in-house systems and servers, which is based on a certain degree of skepticism.
- Cloud computing turbulence is expected and a push to on-premises software may take place.
- The Internet of Things is strongly expected to take off.
- There is more faith in the future of Linux desktops than in the possibility of Apple surpassing Microsoft in the enterprise.
- Security, mobility and big data are the top three technologies to watch.
Click here to read the full report.